About of San Isidro, Lima - Perú
The district of San Isidro was established on April 24, 1931, being its first mayor, Dr. Alfredo A. Parodi.
Was founded on the basis of the Hacienda El Olivar and Urbanizations of Orrantia, and Country Club. Bounded on the north by the districts of Victoria and Lince, San Borja to the east, south and Miraflores with Surquillo and Magdalena to the West Sea and Pacific Ocean.
San Isidro has now become one of the districts most modern and developed by retaining the important legacies of our colonial and indigenous culture, combined with the most elegant architectural designs, making it one of the most beautiful traditional and historic districts Metropolitan Lima.
Today we in the jurisdiction a significant tourist interest Urbanistica for its beauty, historical monuments and its history which has left evidence of their importance in times of special significance for the evolution of our nationality.